Reviews of your services online have their pros and cons regarding your LLP. A new business can be established with positive reviews, while negative ones can potentially hamper your growth and blemish your reputation. 85% of clients usually seek online reviews to judge the quality of your products, so those reviews stand as proof to your audience regarding your law practice. People will choose you only if you have a greater number of positive reviews than other potential candidates. Sites open to online reviews have a higher ranking than those that do not.
Empower Your Brand Online
Online Reviews Are Powerful
At thelawq.com, we have come up with certain approaches to deal with reviews posted about your business on Google, Yellow Pages, etc. Text messages are sent to clients requesting them to post reviews. Negative reviews are handled by hosting a follow-up privately while positive reviews are promoted automatically, boosting your online reputation and other services admirably.
Reputation Is Permanent While Reviews Are Temporary
One negative review can hamper your firm’s growth as reading one of them can naturally prevent potential clients from trusting your services. Also, relentless negative reviews can completely pull down your rating online. At thelawq.com, we know that constructing a good reputation online demands consistent effort from the very first day, so we do all those work for you so you can focus on your practice entirely.
- Online reviews are the second most trusted source of company information for clients according to the latest Nielson survey data.
- We survey every single client of yours.
- Pleased clients are asked to leave a review on Google.
- To show that you genuinely care about client satisfaction, we leave a comment on every negative review requesting them follow up on their inconveniences
- Online reviews serve as free market research that portrays how your target clients comprehend your law firm.